Leah Yoga Chick is committed to protecting your privacy and information. Leah Yoga Chick is the controller of information on this website, and assumes full responsibility for the protection and security of your personal information, including, but not limited to: your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
Due to the products and services offered by Leah Yoga Chick, the following may lead to the collection of your information:
- Registration or filling out forms for subscription/service sign-up.
- Signing up to receive news and promotions via email.
- Purchase of classes, bundles, packages, or subscriptions.
- Requesting information or assistance from Leah Yoga Chick. At my discretion, I may choose to keep a copy of any communications.
- Using additional features on the site that may require additional information in order to facilitate use.
- Engaging with any social network plug-ins available through my website while you are logged in to one of these social networks may allow the social network to add your information to your profile.
HOW I USE YOUR INFORMATION
- To personalize your user experience by providing you with relevant content and products of interest.
- To contact you if you have reached out to me.
- If you have signed up for my newsletter or participate in any promotions, I may contact you via email.
- To learn more about how users navigate my site and view my content to improve my site and tailor specific content for different users.
What are cookies? Cookies are small text files that are transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device.
THIRD-PARTY ANALYTICS & TRACKING
In order to improve your user experience, Leah Yoga Chick may receive your information from third parties, such as social media networks. Please be advised that my website may contain links to other websites which are not under control of Leah Yoga Chick. I am not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites, so please be aware when you leave my site and read the individual website’s privacy statements.